Saturday, July 25, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

I don't know if I can wait until October to see this movie. I feel like I've already waited so long since first hearing rumors that Spike Jonze was making it with live action puppets. The first time I saw the preview I cried! And to be honest I don't even remember the book that well. Maybe it has something to do with the amazing soundtrack by Arcade Fire. You can check out their band site here.

Where the Wild Things Are!! from Matt Krenitsky on Vimeo.

And guess what I discovered over at Roadside Projects...Jayme's been featured on a wonderful blog dedicated to artwork inspired by the book. Be sure to check out Terrible Yellow Eyes for all kinds of amazing art in the likeness of Max and his friend. Very fun stuff. I can't wait!

0 comments: