Monday, March 30, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Hey everyone, I have finally added some new design items to my other Etsy shop, Chromapop. I've redesigned my banner and shop brand as well, be sure to go check it out. I've got premade etsy banners and avatars, project wonderful ads for Easter and etsy business packages for a complete custom design! Oh and it would be super if you would buy something....please!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
1. Yellow :: Erin Tyner
2. Holly Bird Plantable Card :: RoundRobinPress
3. Cautious :: yaelfran
4. Fiddlehead Fern :: theeye
5. Pink Tulip Buds :: serena296. Pink Flowers :: urbandesign 7. Pretty Hand Painted Bag :: alangcry 8. Rainy Day :: monkeypowered 9. Dreaming of Spring :: artdi 10. Moss Terrarium No. 48 :: madebymavis 11. Rosette Fascinator Headband :: giantdwarf 12. Seedling Flower Bud :: leafy 13. Robin Eggs Felted Birds Nest :: makeyourpresentsfelted 14. My Busy Bee Pop Up Card :: tracychong
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Monday, March 23, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
1. Keyhole Flat :: hydraheart
2. Felted Woolen Knitted Slippers :: pawfelts
3. Socks Slippers :: netamir
4. Apple Green Crocheted Guillerminas :: lepiedleger
5. Mustard Mary Janes :: elephantandchickpea
6. Denim Shoes :: thebutterfliesshop
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
This guy is one of the first new slugs. I'm all set to put him up for sale, but I can't think of a good name! He is definitely a sneaky guy, always up to mischief of massive proportions...he's got a bit of a problem with blowing things up! Send me your ideas via comment to this post and I'll pick the one that fits as I take naming my little slugs very seriously! Next Sunday, March 22nd I'll announce the winner of the contest and you get this explosive little slug for free! Don't forget to check back to see if you've won! But Martha, how will I get my dynamite slug if I win, you ask. This is how:
1.I'll post him in my etsy shop, reserved for you. (He will cost 20 cents according to Etsy because you can't list anything for less than this)
2. You add him to your cart.
3. You complete every step except the payment.
4. I see you "purchase" and have all your info to mail your slug out!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
1. Magnolia Pod Print :: http://www.artofandrewdaniel.etsy.com/
2. MTV Zebra Tee :: http://www.delias.com/
3. HuesNBrews Teapot :: http://www.target.com/
4. Windermere Craft Paper :: http://www.basicgrey.com/
5. Retro Rocker Satin Raspberry Sneakers :: http://www.rocketdog.com/
6. Buddha Buddha Bank :: http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/
7. Vintage Glass Beads :: http://www.dibabeads.etsy.com/
9. Betty Scoop Print :: http://www.boopsiedaisy.etsy.com/
10. Hello Gorgeous Gift :: http://www.lushusa.com/
10. TAKE ME shopping and I'M YOURS Screenprint :: http://www.linocutboy.etsy.com/
11. Peeps Bunnies :: http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/
12. Strawberry Swirl Cupcake Soap :: http://www.loveleesoaps.etsy.com/
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
1. BurritoEater Blog :: http://www.burritoeater.com/
2. Bombers Burrito Bar in Albany, NY :: http://www.bombersburritobar.com/
3. Alex and his Burrito:: http://www.marthaland.etsy.com/
4. Chipotle Restaurant :: http://www.chipotle.com/
5. Fun Felt Foods Burrito :: http://www.mclean2612.etsy.com/
6.Pepitos Burritos :: http://www.beachmusings.etsy.com/
7. I Heart Burritos T-shirt :: http://www.burritoblog.com/
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Here are some of the other critters I made in the beginning but never ended up listed them on the shop. I ended up liking them so much I just wanted to keep them for myself!
1. Snurtle - the shop was originally going to have slugs and snurtles. Snurtles are a cross between a snail and a turtle. It didn't take me long to realize this was a bit ridiculous. A fun novelty yes, but really? Snurtles? I didn't like the way they came out anyway. I guess it ended up looking like a snail in the end which would have been a better choice! But I abandoned that idea and focused on the slugs.
2. Special Edition Sprackle Slug - I started making jewelry and beads with this same "sprackle" effect and started up another shop at Etsy called Chromapop. But nothing sold so I again abandoned this idea. I have a handful of slugs like this, but I'm not sure what I will do with them. Can't say I like them very much!
3. Caterpillar - Now this guy I absolutely love! And my boyfriend does too! He wanted me to sell these in the shop but it was quite time consuming to make. I like him a lot, but if I was going to sell more I would have to perfect the construction. I don't like to spend a lot of time on my individual pieces. I'd rather spend a whole day making 20 slugs than spend a hour making just one....although now that I think about it, it usually takes about and hour to make just one slug when you add all the steps together! Interesting....
4. MarthaLand Mascot? - I'm not sure what this is or where the idea came from. I suppose it looks a bit like a generic centipede/worm with legs kind of critter. He was an experiment I tried after the caterpillar. Like my original slug, he does not stand up on his own! I like this little guy alot, in fact he was on my MarthaLand shop banner forever until I recently updated it! He was also the inspiration for my blue wormy napkins holders...still for sale!!!!