Friday, December 12, 2008

S is for...

It's time for more monogrammed hair clips! The details on this little sweetie are superb! From kenzieklips this S felt clip is perfect for school picture day! Unfortunately, the shop is closed until after the new year, but be sure to stop by in 2009 and check out all the cuteness it has to offer! And if you must have your S fix, here is another goodie from exlibrishandmade! This set of 8 S Monogram Cards are really special because they are made from 100% recycled materials and even better, they are only $16.00. The cardstock is from recycled paper and the letters are cut from scraps of fabric! Such a clever idea, I never know what to do with the small little squares left over. I'm not much for quilting! It's hard to tell but these cards are stitched as well! I love Victoria's shop for all the great sewn items she has to offer and the sustainable approach she takes. Her cloth books are so awesome and I want one sooooo bad, but alas, I have no baby to justify getting it for! Check out the custom book she has listed, it's one of my favorite alphabet items! I think I hold a spot for her in my heart because she calls Albany, NY home and I used to live there and frequent the Art on Lark Street art festival every year! Shout to you Victoria, keep up the good work!

0 comments: