Monday, December 8, 2008

Shop Update 12/10 and more

I will be adding all of my special edition Christmas slugs to my etsy shop on Wednesday, December 10th! They are a very limited edition and each comes with it's own ID card! Sorry it has taken so long and I wish there were more, but I just don't have the time to create anything new! I am swamped with custom orders! If you aren't able to get a slug that you want, contact me after the New Year and I will be happy to make whatever you like! Also, as much as I don't want to do this to my fans and especially because I am just starting out, my prices will be going up after the new year as well. I really want to pursue selling on etsy as a full time job and I have been realizing that I'm only barely breaking even for the amount of work I put in. I hope to keep most items in my shop under $20, custom orders will vary depending on the degree of complexity. But trust me, I'm up to the challenge and I won't charge you an arm and a leg! This is what I am planning on at the moment: Slugs: $8 Mini Slugs: $5 Any Slug with an accessory: $10 Any Slug with multiple accessories: $15 Custom orders: $10 for a Slug $8 for a Mini Slug $10-$20 per Slug with an accessory Any feedback is greatly appreciated on these prices changes!

0 comments: