Thursday, February 12, 2009

Free Etsy Banner!

So, I have been feeling a bit bored and depressed since I lost my job and the job search isn't going so well. I have been thinking about going back to school to get a second degree in Graphic Design or at least take some refresher courses and reteach myself how to use Illustrator and DreamWeaver. I recently made a banner for my new etsy shop: ChromaPop and just today I revamped my MarthaLand shop banner:
Then a wonderful idea popped into my head! Why not stretch my design muscles and create some etsy banners for my fellow etsians! This will officially be my first MarthaLand giveaway! If you are interested in a ABSOLUTELY FREE etsy shop banner, just comment on this post within 1 week from today. I will pick 3 etsy shops for a free MarthaLand makeover based on what your current banner looks like, what you sell in your shop, and any other persuasions you lay on me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your job, just be positive and believe in yourself always! Your banners are great and I will be honored if I win and have one of your banners in my store boquita66.etsy.com
Thanks!

smocked dresses said...

Hi Martha.,

I am sorry to hear about your job but never give up, keep trying and I'm sure you'll get one soon...Think positive!
I'll be very grateful if you can do a custom made for my store. The one I currently have is very plain and I don't like that much.

Thanks,
Fiorella
www.handsmocked.etsy.com

Nashville Beatle said...

Love slugs. That's a riot. There are so many cool ideas that polymer clay artists come up with.

Bruce Boon said...

Hi. I'm crazy nuts about the red & white mushrooms. I am making a bunch out of styrofoam balls with pinned sequins for Christmas. So anyways. I lost my job too, about 3 months ago and it was the open door to make me work on my merchant skills for my craft-a-holic problem. So far only one sale, but I am optomistic. As I am sure you are too. You just LOOK like an optomistic kind of person! My Etsy store is called Circus Crafts. I am in love with Cirque du Solei. My blog is http://circuscrafts.blogspot.com and I am circuscrafts.etsy.com.....
Pick me! pick me! for the free banner work!

peace and love,

Bruce Boon

Ah, a sista with a name like Bruce? Yes. I am. Not a man! lol.