Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Y and Z are for....

The end of my alphabet feature is here. When I came across this giclee print, I just had to combine the last two letters for a big finale... This limited edition print Y and Z by the Canadian etsy shop monkeypowered is super cute! It appeals to me in a playful kid way and in a zany artsy adult way too! If I was going to hang a fun alphabet on my wall, I'd definitely choose this one. I love Mr. Z's little moustache (I've been joining the moustache craze these days)! And if this taste of color and fun isn't enough then you'll really want to check out the rest of the monkeypowered shop! Perhaps its all the bright colors or the super cool illustration style, but I just love everything! Some of my other favorites: Dog's Dinner and Mr. Fuzz. Also check out artist Helen Dardik who also has some giclee prints in the shop like Coffee With My Owl and this ABC poster! But hurry, these prints may only be $20.00 but they are limited editions! Enjoy!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love Monkeypowered, I'd never heard of that one before!