Thursday, March 12, 2009

To Do List

It's been almost a month and a half since the "incident" aka the day I got laid off. I'm starting to realize that I'm not very organized (never have been) and I need to take advantage of all this free time and do something about it. I have a closet full of dirty laundry, a studio/computer room that is crammed full of boxes of stuff and the list goes on and on! While it would be great to get a cute little to do list like this one from boygirlparty I think I'll have to grin and bear it and do without. Here's what I've come up with so far...in no particular order.
1. do all my laundry
2. take what I don't wear to Plato's Closet for some extra cash (and donate the rest)
3. add a slug a day from the new 3rd edition to my etsy shop
4. go for a walk once in a while
5. go bike riding with Myke (finally)
6. get ChromaPop up and running with new items (!!!)
7. make dinner every night
8. get crackin on my gift for Make A Child Smile
9. send some snail mail (thanks for the inspriation Joanne)
10. clean this apartment, yikes!
11. take more TTV photos
12. update flickr
13. start interviewing artist for the blog
14. apply to design school
15. watch less TV
16. read a book
17. get the sewing machine out and make some curtains
18. organize my workshop corner
19. start inventory/bookkeeping for MarthaLand
20. do something about the lame header on this blog!
Whew! That's enough for now. We'll see how well this goes....I tend to enjoy the list making part much more than the list completeing! What would you do if you have more free time?

0 comments: