Saturday, November 8, 2008

B is for....

I just adore this Personalized Initial Stuffed Felt Letter Keychains Charms or Zipper Pull because they are soft and fuzzy and have a cute little flower embellishment! And for $3.50 they are the perfect stocking stuffer. Esty seller MiChiMa has all kinds of fun alphabet stuff in her shop, including this amazingly fun Alphabet Set in a gift box. I can think of a few adults that might admit they need to brush up on their spelling if they had these fun letters to practice with! The second piece is a more traditional alphabet feature and the most commonly found on Etsy. Letter B print by Jenn Ski is just part of a beautifully crafted series that is colorful and fun. I love her retro cut out style and the textures Jenn uses to create all of her artwork. She offers all the letters of the alphabet with their animal accompaniments for $14.00 each for a 5x7 print. I always seem to come across her work when searching for colors or certain tags. The universe is telling me I'm a fan Jenn! What can I say! She has so many other amazing original works of art, prints and other acessories to name my favorites. If retro is your thing then check out her two shops: JennSki for artwork and JennSkiVintage for lots of, you guessed it, vintage goodies! And if you just can't get enough like me, check out her blog.

0 comments: