Sunday, November 16, 2008

I is for...

Today's item, Ms. I scores five points in my book: 1 for being a handmade plush, 2 for being a letter, 3 for being a handmade plush letter with a face, 4 for her pink lipstick AND matching eyeshadow and 5 for being totally and completely awesome! leahdevine is the creator of this soft and sassy letter and she's got lots more letters with lots of personality for only $23.00. To be honest, when I found this shop I got really excited! I had so many great letters to choose from that I had a hard time decided which to feature! So, because I can't show them all, you'll have to go to Etsy and check out Leah's shop. Plus she also has these adorable little plush owls, one of my other favorites! I think a top 10 owls on Etsy posting may be coming soon!

1 comments:

Eli. J Jewelry said...

Such wonderful whimsical things you make- I really love your shop!