Saturday, November 15, 2008

H is for...

Yup, you guessed it! H is for Hat, this particular one by paulchung at Etsy. I really wish I had a hat like this early tonight when I got soaking wet walking to my car after work! I love really like this artist's alphabet series because is very commercial and all digitalized! Yeah for sleek and modern. Alphabet Series H is $15.00 for a 8x8 print with a border for framing. I like the idea of graphic design being used in a playful, non-advertising way and it's about time I featured something a bit less feminine! Check out Paul's shop for more amazing fine art, graphic design and illustration with super saturated colors and a sweet mix of old and new design! Two of my favorites are Soy Girl and Anybody Can Use It (for all you dairy free photographers out there like me!)

0 comments: